green damask

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Get your Sunday paper!

Hey friends,
Get your coupon folders or binders ready, this Sunday paper is going to be a good one. It's only the second week of couponing for 2012. Go on and find out what coupon inserts are going to be in tomorrows Sunday newspaper: http://www.sundaycouponpreview.com/
  • 1/8 SmartSource Coupon Insert
  • 1/8 Redplum Coupon Insert
  • 1/8 General Mills Coupon Insert
  • 1/8 Target Johnson & Johnson Coupon Insert
  • 1/8 Walmart Coupon Insert        
I have let my Sunday paper subscription expire, due to my busyness with the holidays. But come this week I will be renewing. I hope to get a paper at my local grocery store. I am looking forward to these inserts; because the last couple weeks haven't been filled with exciting deals! Happy couponing!

Also, in the next week I will post my Valentine Mantel. I'm just now putting my Christmas decor away. I am always a little sad when I put my Christmas decor away. I will miss the soft light of Christmas lights and the calm feeling the lights give me. But I rest in the fact that the meaning of Christmas, Jesus' birth can be lived each day.

Blessings and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment